Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Automobile Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Advances in Automobile Engineering”
Automobile 2016 is comprised of 12 tracks and 91 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Automobile 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Automobile layout is the improvement of the advent, and to some extent the ergonomics, of automobiles. Automotive layout on this context is broadly speaking concerned with developing the visual appearance or aesthetics of the vehicle, though it is also concerned within the advent of the product idea. Vehicle Design incorporates several areas like Automotive Engineering design, advanced automobile frame design, New Chassis Concepts, Surface Technology etc. In-Vehicle Electronics or Vetronics is basically the usage of diverse digital components for various purposes like active vehicle safety, engine manage, chassis and transmission control, passenger comfort, entertainment systems. This incorporates electronics fields like Chassis device and Integration generation, On Board Diagnostics/Prognostics/RFID, Automotive Analysis, automobile structure and communique Networks, superior, Advanced Driveline and Intelligent Chassis Controls, Vehicle Illumination and Solid State Lighting.
- Track 1-1Advanced Car Body Design
- Track 1-2Surface Technology
- Track 1-3Advanced Information Technology Solutions for Automotive Electronics
- Track 1-4New Chassis System and Integration Technology
- Track 1-5Automotive information and Analysis
- Track 1-6Vehicle Architecture and Communication Networks
- Track 1-7Advanced Driveline and Intelligent Chassis Controls
- Track 1-8Vehicle Illumination and Solid State Lighting
- Track 1-9Automotive Engineering Design
Ever because the enhancements of Étienne Lenoir in 1859 and Siegfried Marcus in 1864, the internal combustion engine has been in fore the front of mechanical engineering. Since its advent, the IC engine has undergone several modification and design configurations. Take a look at of diverse engine parameters such as Engine dynamics, Engine thermodynamics, Engine Electronics, Turbocharging, Engine Cycle and performance is now one of the major topics of innovation in modern day automotive engineering. additionally, transmission and powertrain are also crucial to successful operation of an automobile. Beneath transmission and powertrain, several critical subjects can be found like Transmission machine and Driveline, Powertrain Controls, car engineering
- Track 2-1Engine dynamics
- Track 2-2Powertrain Controls
- Track 2-3Transmission System and Driveline
- Track 2-4Engine Technologies
- Track 2-5Engine Cycle Efficiency
- Track 2-6Super/Turbo Charging
- Track 2-7Engine Electronics
- Track 2-8Engine thermodynamics
- Track 2-9Engine systems: Design and simulation
- Track 2-10Cylinder block: application of Fe liners and plasma coating
- Track 2-11Car engineering
With growing issues about our natural resources and environmental protection and restoration, one of the major global automotive issues these days is that of fuel economy and emission. One of the primary objectives of automotive manufacturers is to layout vehicles that are exceptionally gas efficient and also cause considerable less air pollution. Topics like Fuel Injections and sprays, Fuels and Lubricants, opportunity fuels, Flow and Combustion diagnostics, Advanced combustion structures, vehicle electricity control and so forth are being substantially researched into various Automobile engineering and multi-disciplinary research institutes and research groups.
- Track 3-1Fuel Injections and sprays
- Track 3-2Fuels and Lubricants
- Track 3-3Alternative fuels
- Track 3-4Flow and Combustion diagnostics
- Track 3-5Advanced combustion systems
- Track 3-6Vehicle Energy Management
Manufacturing and checking out of motors is the primary operation of the global automotive industry. The manufacturing method of car incorporates mechanical engineers, industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers etc., who utilize topics like superior vehicle manufacturing technologies, Superior Materials, Multi-Material Design and Concepts, Applications of Composite substances, value-effective light-weighting strategies, Joining Technologies etc. The testing and diagnosis of automobiles is far extra related to areas which include Product and performance Development, Vehicle Testing Technologies etc.
- Track 4-1Product and Performance Development
- Track 4-2Advanced Information Technology Solutions for Automotive manufacturing
- Track 4-3Materials, components, and Vehicle Testing Technologies. Fitness for service certification
- Track 4-4Joining Technologies
- Track 4-5Cost-Effective Light-weighting Strategies
- Track 4-6Applications of Composite and lightweighting Materials and alloys
- Track 4-7Recyclable materials in manufacturing
- Track 4-8Multi and Advanced Material Designs and Concepts
- Track 4-9Advanced Vehicle Manufacturing Technologies
- Track 4-10Stress characterization in engine, suspension, and body components
Alternative energy is any energy source that is an alternative to fossil fuel. These alternatives are intended to address concerns about such fossil fuels, such as its high carbon dioxide emissions, an important factor in global warming. Ocean, wind and solar power are some sources of alternative energy.
The nature of what constitutes an alternative energy source has changed considerably over time, as have controversies regarding energy use. Because of the variety of energy choices and differing goals of their advocates, defining some energy types as "alternative" is considered controversial.
- Track 5-1Biodiesel
- Track 5-2E10
- Track 5-3Hi-octane Fuels
- Track 5-4Bacterial Fuel Cells
- Track 5-5Solar Cells
- Track 5-6Synthetic Petrol
Road safety and Automobile safety are very important multidisciplinary topics which have been in constant innovation since the manufacturing of commercial automobiles. regions like Vehicle Dynamics and Handling, Advanced and Combined Braking Systems, computerized safety technology, advanced protection systems (consisting of human factors), Pre-Crash, In-Crash and Post-Crash Accident analysis, Crashworthiness, harm Mitigation and Occupant protection, Functional safety of alternative propulsion cars, safety of elderly drivers, safety effects of reduced-mass vehicles etc. are just few of lines of investigation for research institutes worried in the field of twist of fate analysis and automotive safety. Government legislations regarding automotive safety, vital drivers in changing trends of vehicle safety, Commercial and societal concerns related to automobile protection and so forth. Also are foremost areas of situation in the field of automotive safety.
- Track 6-1Vehicle Dynamics and Handling
- Track 6-2Safety of elderly drivers
- Track 6-3Commercial and Societal concerns related to automotive safety
- Track 6-4Functional safety of alternative propulsion vehicles
- Track 6-5Government legislations regarding automotive safety
- Track 6-6Crashworthiness, Damage Mitigation and Occupant protection
- Track 6-7Pre-Crash, In-Crash and Post-Crash Accident Analysis
- Track 6-8Automated Safety Systems and Technologies
- Track 6-9Advanced and Combined Braking Systems
- Track 6-10Safety effects of reduced-mass vehicles
The concept of independent automobiles has been around the sector of automotive research since the early 1920s. The first certainly successful autonomous automobile become Carnegie Mellon University’s Navlab project which travelled 3,100 miles go-united states of america, of which ninety eight.2% was autonomously managed. The major areas of research in the autonomous vehicle concept are superior motive force help systems, neighborhood Dynamic Maps and Navigation Applications, Object Tracking Applications, incorporated automobile Roadside software, progressive automatic driving, Closed Loop Automated Systems, Cooperative Driving Applications etc applications and many others. also several felony and social problems are also associated with these driverless cars like Driver Interaction and have an impact on with computerized and Assisted riding and criminal aspects of autonomous vehicles.
- Track 7-1Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Track 7-2Local Dynamic Maps and Navigation Applications
- Track 7-3Object Tracking Applications
- Track 7-4Integrated Vehicle Roadside Software
- Track 7-5Closed Loop Automated Systems
- Track 7-6Cooperative Driving Applications
- Track 7-7Driver Interaction and Influence with Automated and Assisted Driving
Use of ergonomic and cognitive ideas and their application has long been utilized by automobile manufacturers to make the enjoy of motors as a lot as secure and relaxed to the customer. The primary objective of interior layout of any car is to maximise the consolation and satisfaction of the passengers. Concepts like HVAC Systems and climate manipulate, Anthropometric databases, automotive force Interfaces, Comfort Factors, Ergonomics and Comfort Design, Driver Friendly structures, riding Simulators and area research, Digital Human Body Modeling etc. are primarily considered when designing the interior of an automobile..
- Track 8-1HVAC Systems and Climate Control
- Track 8-2Anthropometric databases
- Track 8-3Driver Interfaces
- Track 8-4Comfort Factors
- Track 8-5Driving Simulators and Field Studies
- Track 8-6Digital Human Body Modeling
Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) is the observe and modification of the noise and vibration characteristics of vehicles. at the same time as noise and vibration can be without difficulty measured, harshness is a subjective quality, and is measured either through private critiques, or with analytical equipment that can provide results reflecting human subjective impressions. Indoors NVH deals with noise and vibration skilled by the occupants of the cabin, while exterior NVH is largely worried with the noise radiated by means of the automotives, and consist of drive-by noise testing. Several factors influence the overall NVH rating of a vehicle like Engine and powertrain NVH, brief-NVH Phenomena, Aero-Acoustic Noise, Experimental NVH analysis approach, superior NVH simulations, Pedestrian warning sound by Electric Vehicles, NVH of light-weight automotives etc.
- Track 9-1Engine and powertrain NVH
- Track 9-2Transient NVH Phenomena
- Track 9-3Aero-Acoustic Noise
- Track 9-4Experimental NVH analysis method
- Track 9-5Advanced NVH simulations
- Track 9-6Pedestrian warning sound by Electric Vehicles
- Track 9-7NVH of light-weight vehicles
Motor automobile emissions make a contribution to air pollutants and are a major ingredient in the creation of smog in some large towns. A 2013 study by MIT shows that fifty three thousand early deaths occur per year in the United States alone because of automotive emissions. consistent with any other have a look at from the same university, traffic fumes alone cause the death of 5000 human beings every year simply in the united kingdom. Ever since the advent of automobiles, the persistent problem of air pollution has been inside the leading edge of environmental research. It includes topic like Impact of air pollution on surroundings, Recyclable materials in production, development of clean combustion and low emission engines, After treatment and emission monitoring, Emissions Control etc.
- Track 10-1Impact of air pollution on environment
- Track 10-2Development of clean combustion and low emission engines
- Track 10-3After treatment and emission monitoring
- Track 10-4Emissions Control
Due to worldwide problem regarding dwindling herbal assets and overwhelmingly negative impacts of air pollution, the most beneficial and crucial region of automobile studies is the research involving hybrid and electric Automotives and also Plug-in Hybrid Electric Automotives (PHEVs). As research in this field is being most sought after, it includes topics like strength Electronics and electric powered Motor Drives, electric powered Machines and Actuators, Energy Storage and High Voltage Charging, electric, Hybrid electric and Plug-in Hybrid electric powered Vehicle System Architectures, Smart Grid, Grid to Vehicle (G2V)/ car to Grid (V2G), electric Infrastructure, Fuel Cells and Applications in Transportation, Modeling, Simulation, and control of Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and electric powered Vehicles, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and electric powered automobiles, Hybrid solar vehicles etc.
- Track 11-1Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
- Track 11-2Electric Machines and Actuators
- Track 11-3Hybrid Solar Cars and Energy Storage
- Track 11-4Electric, Hybrid Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
- Track 11-5Smart Grid and Grid to Vehicle (G2V)/ Vehicle to Grid (V2G)
- Track 11-6Electrical Infrastructure
- Track 11-7Fuel Cells and Applications in Transportation
- Track 11-8Modeling, Simulation, and Control of Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Track 11-9Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
The automobile industry is a huge variety of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, advertising and marketing, and selling of motor automobiles. it's miles one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue. Around the sector, there had been about 806 million vehicles and light vans on the road in 2007, consuming over 980 billion litres (980,000,000 m3) of fuel and diesel gasoline every year. With the total international manufacturing at 89,747,430 industrial automobiles, 2014 saw the highest output of the global automotive industry ever. several components of the car enterprise have been deemed seriously critical like business aspects of automobile enterprise, monetary components of automotive enterprise, international Powerhouses automotive industries, capability excessive price merchandise nd modern strategies, auto recollects - impact on automobile industry and its control, automobile industry statistics, car industry evaluation, automobile industry standards and regulations, Automotive Industry – Europe market etc.
- Track 12-1Business and Financial Aspects of Automotive Industry
- Track 12-2Global Powerhouses in automotive industries
- Track 12-3Potential high value products and innovative strategies
- Track 12-4Auto Recalls - Impact on automotive industry and its management
- Track 12-5Automotive Industry Statistics and Analysis
- Track 12-6Automotive industry standards and regulations