Recommended Global EEE & Engineering Webinars & Conferences
Europe & UK
Asia Pacific & Middle East
Invites researchers from all across the globe to attend International Conference on Global Automobile Summit scheduled during Dec 07-08, 2020. at Dubai, UAE .
This Automobile Summit 2020 conference will provide a top forum for Business Professionals, Scientists, Professors, Directors of companies, Delegates, Industrialists, Researchers and Students in the field of Global Automobile Summit to exchange their innovative information on their latest research advancement and with the theme of “ Exploring the Innovations and Excellence in the field of Automobile” to cover virtually all facets and fields of Automobile.
We believe the city of Dubai in UAE will serve as a great place of meeting for Automobile Summit 2020 and will provide participants from all over the world a unique experience.
- Manufacturing Technology: Manufacturing technology is nothing but it makes our work easier it provides the tools that enable production of all manufactured goods. These master tools of industry magnify the effort of individual workers and give an industrial nation the power to turn raw materials into the affordable, quality goods essential to today's society. Basically there are four types of manufacturing process: casting and molding, machining, joining, and shearing and forming.
If we talk about the advance manufacturing Technology :
Advanced manufacturing is the use of innovative technology to improve products or processes, with the relevant technology being described as "advanced," "innovative," or "cutting edge." Advanced manufacturing industries "increasingly integrate new innovative technologies in both products and processes.
- Automotive Design Engine: Automotive design technology is nothing but it is a branch of vehicleengineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronic, software, and safety engineering as applied to the design, manufacture and operation of motorcycles, automobiles, and trucks and their respective engineering subsystems. It also includes modification of vehicles.
Basically the thing which design means is that Automobile design is the process of designing the appearance and functionality of automobiles, including cars, trucks, vans, buses, and even motorcycles. The interior and exterior of every vehicle on the market today was designed by automobile designers.
- Automotive Petrol Engine: A petrol engine, also known as gasoline engine is an internal combustion engine with spark-ignition, designed to run on petrol (gasoline) and similar volatile fuels.
In most petrol engines, the fuel and air are usually mixed after compression (although some modern petrol engines now use cylinder-direct petrol injection). The pre-mixing was formerly done in a carburettor, but now it is done by electronically controlled fuel injection, except in small engines where the cost/complication of electronics does not justify the added engine efficiency. The process differs from a diesel engine in the method of mixing the fuel and air, and in using spark plugs to initiate the combustion process. In a diesel engine, only air is compressed (and therefore heated), and the fuel is injected into very hot air at the end of the compression stroke, and self-ignites. If we talk about the modernisation form of gasoline engine then Modern gasoline engines have a maximum thermal efficiency of about 20% to 35% when used to power a car. At all other combinations of engine speed and torque, the thermal efficiency is less than this maximum.
- Robotics: New approaches in Automation:
In today’s world we can easily see how the machine is overtaking the manpower ,so we are talking about robotics and the new approaches in automation. In order to build autonomous robots that can carry out useful work in unstructured environments, new approaches have been developed for building intelligent systems. The relationship to traditional academic robotics and traditional artificial intelligence is examined. In the new approaches, a tight coupling of sensing to action produces architectures for intelligence that are networks of simple computational elements which are quite broad, but not very deep. Recent work within this approach has demonstrated the use of representations, expectations, plans, goals, and learning, but without resorting to the traditional uses of central, abstractly manipulable or symbolic representations. The perception within these systems is often an active process, and the dynamics of the interactions with the world are extremely important. The question of how to evaluate and compare the new to traditional work still provokes vigorous discussion
- Mechanical Engineering:
As we all know that how the engineering is changing the life style in today’s world. So, here we are talking about Mechanical Engineering. The specialization in mechanical erngineering prepares graduates for the challenges of modern mechanical engineering. The focus here is on simulation, hydraulics, pneumatics and material sciences, and also on mechanics, machine dynamics and handling technology.
The engineering field requires an understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. Mechanical engineers use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyse manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.
- Autonomous Technology: Autonomy technology is any kind of technology that can function without being told what to do by a person on Earth. Robots in science fiction movies are a good example of autonomy technology. We can easily understand this topic by taking a example of autonomous driving technology An autonomous car is a vehicle that can guide itself without human conduction. This kind of vehicle has become a concrete reality and may pave the way for future systems where computers take over the art of driving. An autonomous car is also known as a driverless car, robot car, self-driving car or autonomous vehicle.
- Sensing and Control System : Control system are nothing but its basic principal works on sensor technology . A sensor is a device that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. ... An oxygen sensor in a car's emission control system detects the gasoline/oxygen ratio, usually through a chemical reaction that generates a voltage. Basically, there are two types of control system :
Open loop and closed loop control system. Example of open loop are :Automatic washing machine, traffic control system.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence basically is is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include: Speech recognition. The advantages of AI are AI would have a low error rate compared to humans, if coded properly. They would have incredible precision, accuracy, and speed. They won't be affected by hostile environments, thus able to complete dangerous tasks, explore in space, and endure problems that would injure or kill us. And one of the best examples of AI is neural networking.
- Relevant Technology on Autonomous:
Smart Consumer Products: Home security, camera, microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher, laundry washer-dryer, climate control units, etc.
Medical: Implant-devices, assisted surgery, haptic, etc.
Defense: Unmanned air, ground, and underwater vehicles, smart munitions, jet engines, etc.
Manufacturing: Robotics, machines, processes, etc.
Automotive: Climate control, antilock brake, active suspension, cruise control, airbags, engine management, safety, etc.
Network-centric, Distributed Systems: Distributed robotics, telerobotics, intelligent highways, etc.
- Automobile & Environment: The impact of the automobile and the auto-cantered transport system on the environment has been enormous. Since the internal combustion engine continues to dominate automobile propulsion, cars dispense vast amounts of pollution in the form of air emissions, noise, used oil, and disposable parts. A recently research in America on the Effect of automobile on Environment tells that, Automobile made industry grow and factories began producing more products. Automobile also made factories grow over the America. Automobiles provided more job opportunities for people by increasing the number of factories and industries around the America. This type of problem can be overcome by using more and more electric vehicles. So, that one day our environment will become pollution free. And as we all know Car pollution is one of the major causes of global warming. Cars and trucks emit carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases, which contribute one-fifth of the United States' total global warming pollution. Greenhouse gases trap heat in the atmosphere, which causes worldwide temperatures to rise.
- Alternate Automobile Technology: Alternate Automobile Technology means, it’s a type of automobile that runs on a fuel other than traditional petroleum fuels.
So, here is some alternative fuel source for cars :
4) Natural Gas .
Automotive technology is the practical application of knowledge about self-propelled vehicles or machines. Students studying automotive technology learn about engine construction, fuel and ignition systems, power trains, brakes, transmissions, electronic and diagnostic equipment, and more.
Scope of the conference:
If you see the things around you, most of them are made up of the combination of mechanical electronics, and the future will comprise of the combinations of different fields, a single field can’t dominate. We are entering in a Digital world in which electronics are going to play a vital role mainly in communication instruction and all other, but the actual work is going to done by mechanical machines whoever controls them. So you can now realize how much important is mechatronics in the upcoming future for at least for next 25 years till the time we develop the artificial intelligence.
List of Major Associations and Societies on Automobile:
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- America Society for Engineering Education
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautic
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Engineering Management Career
- Indian Institute of Technology.
As, we all know that few year back cars were used to run on petrol that harms the environment too. But now days after the existence of automation after 2010 especially in the Artificial Intelligence, the fuel consumption has been decreased and the car manufacturing companies used to manufacture their car by the use of latest technology which is environmental friendly .And it also have the j curve in the selling of new technologies car
Forecast for next five year: Current State Of The Automobile Industry. Most traditional automakers have been experiencing stagnant or declining growth over the past few years. Total automobile sales for 2018 in the United States only increased 0.3% over 2017. ... Sales of vehicles in the U.S. are expected to decline by 1.2% to 4% in 2019
Conclusion: Automobile is a rapidly growing field that integrates electronics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and computer control systems to create new and improved automated manufacturing production systems. This conference is designed for mechanical engineers, electrical and electronics engineers, computer engineers, smart innovators, gaming professionals, design engineers, defense research professionals, and for people who are interested in plant maintenance, set up, installation, and assembly.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by